Getting an estimate through Kukun’s bedroom remodel cost estimator is easy. Just follow the steps below to get your personalized total remodel cost in minutes!
1. Select the type of remodel you would like to do for your Bedroom by choosing from the three options below
2. Enter the size of your bedroom
3. Enter the scope of work by choosing any of these options:
- Cosmetic changes
- Typical Renovation
- Down to the studs
4. Enter the finish level you’d like for your bedroom
- Budget friendly
5. Enter the address and confirm the house details to calculate the recoup value
(You can rest assured, we do not share this information. It just helps us give you a better cost estimate because labor and material prices vary widely by geography.)
And there you go! An estimate for your bedroom remodel cost and recoup is ready!
With this free estimate, you can analyze your finance options or hire a professional to get started on the work right away. You can explore each contractor's profile, check out their online reviews and view all their previous permit details.
The best way to remodel your bedroom? Always plan ahead
It’s very important that you plan your bedroom remodel well in advance. Here are some tips to make the process easy and quick:
- Organize your renovation with thorough research.
- Set a realistic home remodeling budget. Always include leeway for some surprise costs. According to experts, you should add 20% extra to your existing budget.
- Though you can renovate or add a bedroom anytime of the year, it’s economically more viable to avoid the spring and summer rush.
- Check your local building code for permit requirements as well as building inspections. Generally, any home addition will require a construction permit.
- Work with expert bedroom contractors you can trust. A professional finish goes a long way in adding to the beauty and value of your home.
- Make sure the contractor you hire measures the room at least twice to avoid incorrect installations.
- Choose quality materials for your flooring (for instance, hardwood vs carpeting), lighting and other features.
- Select convenient, correctly sized bedroom furniture and fitments.
- Monitor the entire process.
- Get a written contract from your contractor with a warranty or guarantee, details of the complete schedule, deadlines for milestones and the payment process.
- Maintain a timeline in order to manage a seamless job.
These steps will help you avoid unexpected hassles and issues and make your master bedroom remodeling project run smoothly.