What is Kukun’s exterior door replacement cost estimator?
Kukun's exterior door replacement cost estimator is a useful tool to help you instantly calculate the cost to replace an exterior door in your house.
Simply enter your specifications and the estimator will give you a realistic estimate for your home improvement cost in minutes. The calculations are based on your zip code and other relevant parameters.
How to use this tool
Getting an estimate through Kukun’s exterior door replacement cost estimator is easy. Just follow the steps below to get your custom total cost in minutes!
1. Choose the type of exterior door you currently have from these options:
2. Choose the type of exterior door you would like to install from these options:
3. Mention the number of doors you’d like to replace
4. Select the material for your exterior door from the options:
5. Enter the size of your single/double/sliding/French door
6. Mention if you’re planning to replace an exterior door with glass
7. Select the type of glass door from the following options:
8. Specify if you’d like to have sidelights
9. If you want sidelights, choose between one side or both
10. Enter your property details
Enter your zip code and the year the property was built. (We do not share this information, but it helps us give you a better estimate because labor and material costs vary widely by geography.)
If you selected ‘Sliding’ in step 1, the steps will differ as follows:
1. Enter the opening type of the door
2. Enter the size of your door
3. Select the material you want for the sliding door
4. Mention the number of sliding doors you’d like to replace
And there you go – an estimate for your exterior door replacement cost is ready!
This estimate will also help you analyze your finance options or hire a professional. And you can get started on the work right away!
We’re also happy to offer you options for professional remodeling contractors. These pros have worked in your neighborhood and have been vetted by your neighbors. You can explore each contractor's profile, check their online reviews and view all their previous permits before hiring them.